NHT Global’s Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids is extracted from high-quality fish and made in the USA. Each serving contains 600mg of EPA and 400mg of DHA, which is prescription potency. EPA is vital to cardiovascular health, while DHA is an important component of the brain and retina in fetal development. According to the FDA, supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids supports healthy heart function. The FDA recommends a daily intake of up to 2000 mg of Omega-3 fish oil from supplements.
Specialized production techniques and a proprietary antioxidant blend are used to protect the oils from oxidization. This product has a natural lemon & lime flavor and tested for more than 240 potential contaminants. Quality and safety guaranteed.
- Cardiovascular Health – Omega-3s support cardiovascular function. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Brain Health – Studies show that Omega-3s can support cognitive function and neurological development in fetuses.*
- Joint Health – Studies show that Omega-3s can promote joint comfort and flexibility, especially for those with joint challenges.*
- Healthy Weight and Skin – When used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program, research has shown Omega-3 fatty acids can enhance the body’s ability to address its fat metabolism and promote a healthy weight.* They can also support the youthful beauty and tone of the skin.*
- Vision and Ocular Health – Omega-3s, especially DHA, have been found to help support the health of the macula and retina of the eye.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.