Shipping and Return Policy
Engineered Lifestyles has been a proud and successful Independent Distributor of NHT Global since 2006. We adhere to all NHT Global Policies and Procedures for Independent Distributors as well as our Customers. As all products sold securely through our Online Store are processed by NHT Global directly, the Shipping and Return policy below applies.
For any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Engineered Lifestyles directly through our Contact Us page. We will gladly answer your questions with 24 hours.
SHIPPING ADDRESS: NHT Global will only accept street addresses for shipping purposes. Orders are shipped by UPS in order that they may be tracked and, if necessary replaced in a timely manner.
SHIPPING COSTS: It is the ordering distributor’s sole responsibility to indicate (a) method and means of shipping, and (b) destination address. The methods available are noted above and on the NHT Global website along with prepaid costs. Shipping costs will be automatically calculated.
TIMELY PRODUCT AND MATERIAL DELIVERY: Upon clearance of payment, NHT Global processes for shipment the product(s) and material(s) selected. If an item is temporarily unavailable due to high demand, the consignee will be notified by way of the packing slip which is included with the shipment. Should a back order occur, the item(s) will be shipped as soon as available, usually within ten (10) days of the date the original order and payment were received.
Transfer of title to the recipient is effective upon delivery of the products to the carrier that completes the delivery to the recipient. The recipient may contact the carrier if the product is not delivered or is damaged during transit.
SPECIAL ORDERS/HELD SHIPMENTS: NHT Global will not “hold” orders or delay shipment of products that have been processed. Once payment has been received, all orders must be released for shipping.
DAMAGED GOODS: The shipping company is responsible for damage that occurs after it takes physical custody of the goods. A distributor who receives damaged goods should follow these steps:
- Take delivery
- Before the driver leaves, document on the delivery receipt the number of boxes, that appear to be damaged:
- Save the damaged product and box(es) for inspection by the shipping agent;
- Make an appointment with the shipping company to have the damaged goods inspected;
- File a claim with the shipping company; and
- Notify the Support Department of NHT Global
SHORT SHIPMENTS: NHT Global takes pride in fulfilling orders in an accurate and timely manner. However, in those rare instances where they may occur, a correction will be handled quickly to avoid further delay to the recipient. Any customer is provided with a period of five (5) business days following receipt of shipment to report any shortages. Once notified and verified, NHT Global will ship missing items to the address on the original order.
Retail Guarantee and Return Policy
RETAIL CUSTOMER RETURNS: NHT Global offers a 30 (thirty) day, 100% (one-hundred percent) unconditional money back guarantee on products sold to all retail customers. Every NHT Global distributor is bound by his/her Agreement and the Policies and Procedures to honour this guarantee. Prior to the completion of any retail sale, a distributor must make a verbal disclosure of the right to the unconditional guarantee. If a retail customer is dissatisfied with any NHT Global product for any reasons, then the he or she may return the unused portion of the product to the distributor from whom it was originally purchased within 30 (thirty) days for either a replacement, exchange for another product or a full refund of the purchase price of the product.
NHT Global will replace the returned product to the distributor providing the following steps and conditions are met:
- The NHT Global Support Department is notified of a pending retail customer return;
- The product is returned to NHT Global as instructed by the Support Department;
- The product is received by NHT Global within 15 (fifteen) days from the return date to the distributor; and.
- The return is accompanied by the following:
- A signed statement from the retail customer identifying the reason for the return and including:
- A dated copy of the original sales receipt
- The product as received from the retail customer
- The name, address and telephone number of the retail customer.
- A signed statement from the retail customer identifying the reason for the return and including:
Proper shipping carton(s) and packing material are to be used in packaging the product(s) being returned for replacement, and the best and most economical means of shipping is suggested. It is suggested that a shipping method that offers tracking capability be used to ensure delivery. NHT Global will pay the cost of shipping replacement product(s) to the distributor.
NHT Global will not refund, to any distributor, the purchase price of any retail customer returns and no replacement products will be released if the conditions of the rule are not met.
Requests for replacement or exchanges of product returns from retail sales must be clearly written with complete details (name, address, telephone number, email address, if available, and any other information that would allow NHT Global to verify the sale and subsequent return). Unverifiable retail sales cannot be replaced or exchanged. Falsified information could lead to further investigation and possible suspension of distributorship.
RETURN PRODUCT AUTHORIZATION (RMA): Before any product may be returned to NHT Global, whether it is a shipping error, retail customer return, damaged products, quality control or resignation, the distributor must contact the NHT Global Support Department either by fax, postal delivery or email to obtain a Retail Merchandise Authorization Number. Any package received without such identification clearly visible on the package exterior will be refused.
QUALITY CONTROL (QC): NHT global will replace, within thirty (30) days of purchase any product found to be defective (other than products damaged during or after shipping). We, therefore, encourage distributors to inspect their packages upon receipt. Requests beyond the allowance period will be denied. No product should be returned to NHT Global prior to the approval to do so from the Support Department whether through telephone, fax or email request. In order to assure that the replacement product will be issued, strict compliance with the following procedure is required:
– A written replacement request must be submitted, stating the reason for the request and accompanied by verification of payment or order copy; and
– Upon notification, NHT Global will instruct the distributor where to ship the defective product and will issue the RMA number, which must be clearly written on the exterior of the returned package containing the returned product. Upon receipt and verification, NHT global will ship out the replacement product(s).
RETURNS: If an order is cancelled within 30 days (thirty days) of the initial order date, NHT Global will issue a full refund for the order minus any freight charges and commissions paid to the distributor. For order cancellations outside of 30 days, and up to 12 months from the time of order, NHT Global shall repurchase all product in a current, reusable and resalable condition at a price of no less than 90% (ninety percent) of the original net cost to the participant minus any freight charges and commissions paid to the distributor as a result of the sale of the returned product.
If the inventory is returned that does not meet the above conditions for return, such merchandise will be held for a period of 30 (thirty) days during which time the distributor has the right to request a return of those items. Distributors will pay all shipping charges. Should this request not be received by the Support Department of NHT Global in the time period noted above, NHT Global will reserve the right to destroy such inventory without further compensation to the distributor who submitted it for review. In order to ensure that a refund is issued in a timely manner, the following steps should be followed:
- A written request must be submitted, either by fax or email to NHT Global Support Department, clearly citing the reason for the resignation and for the return of the product and/or sales materials.
- Upon receipt of the proper information, NHT Global will instruct the distributor where to ship the product(s) along with an RMA number, which must be clearly visible on the exterior of the package used to return the product(s).
- Any return without this detail, readily visible, will be refused without exception. The distributor assumes the cost of shipping any products to NHT Global.
- The distributor assumes responsibility for packing and shipping products back in a manner that will ensure that it is received in a timely manner and with minimal damage. It is suggested that a shipping method that offers tracking details be employed.
- Refunds will be issued within approximately 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of authorized merchandise. Reimbursements will be issued in the same manner that payment was originally received. That means that if a credit card was used in the initial transaction, that same card will be issued the refund. If the credit card has been cancelled, a note will be required from the banking institution to which it was associated.
* The permissible return period will vary according to country and state laws.
BUYERS RIGHT TO CANCEL: Federal law empowers a buyer to cancel the certain sale without penalty prior to midnight of the 3rd (third) business day following the transaction. This rule generally covers retail consumer sales of $25.00 (twenty-five dollars) or more that occurs away from the retailer’s main office. The distributor must orally inform the buyer of the three (3) day right to cancel at the time the buyer signs the contract of sales or purchase of goods AND INCLUDE A Notice of Cancellation (in the form required by federal law) in the contract or receipt relating to the sale. Various States provide additional rights to cancel certain types of sales. Distributors are required to become familiar and comply with the federal law and any such laws in the States where they make retail sales.
PARTIAL REFUNDS: NHT Global will not accept requests for a partial refund from distributors.
EXCHANGES: NHT Global will not accept product exchanges from distributors.
DISTRIBUTOR RESPONSIBILITY: If a retail customer mails or delivers to a distributor a valid notice of cancellation prior to midnight on the third (3rd) business day after ordering or purchasing product (or such other time period established by applicable State law), it must be honoured by the distributor. If a buyer has taken delivery of any goods, that product must be returned along with the notice in substantially as good a condition as when delivered. Within 10 (ten) business days after receiving the notice (or shorter period required by applicable State law), the distributor must refund all payment made under the contract of sale.
Should a retail customer contact NHT Global’s Support Department concerning the refusal of a distributor to issue the appropriate refund in the time period indicated, such distributor will be subject to suspension of distributorship pending resolution of the complaint.