- Clinically proven
- Women approved
- Patented, global exclusivity
- Sort by Rating
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Cardiovascular Health – Omega-3s support cardiovascular function. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Brain Health – Studies show that Omega-3s can support cognitive function and neurological development in fetuses.*
- Joint Health – Studies show that Omega-3s can promote joint comfort and flexibility, especially for those with joint challenges.*
- Healthy Weight and Skin – When used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program, research has shown Omega-3 fatty acids can enhance the body’s ability to address its fat metabolism and promote a healthy weight.* They can also support the youthful beauty and tone of the skin.*
- Vision and Ocular Health – Omega-3s, especially DHA, have been found to help support the health of the macula and retina of the eye.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Maintains optimal function of the digestive system*
- Promotes intestinal health*
- Relieves common gastrointestinal discomforts such as diarrhea, occasional constipation, and upset stomach*
- Helps facilitate the absorption of nutrients*
- Supports the body’s immune system*