- Immune system support*
- Increased energy*
- Delivers a remarkable supply of antioxidants known to help rid the body of harmful free radicals*
- Sort by Name
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Cardiovascular Health – Omega-3s support cardiovascular function. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Brain Health – Studies show that Omega-3s can support cognitive function and neurological development in fetuses.*
- Joint Health – Studies show that Omega-3s can promote joint comfort and flexibility, especially for those with joint challenges.*
- Healthy Weight and Skin – When used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program, research has shown Omega-3 fatty acids can enhance the body’s ability to address its fat metabolism and promote a healthy weight.* They can also support the youthful beauty and tone of the skin.*
- Vision and Ocular Health – Omega-3s, especially DHA, have been found to help support the health of the macula and retina of the eye.*
- Improve cardiovascular health*
- Boost the immune system*
- Recover lost stamina*
- Provides other uplifting health benefits*
Sale!It has been reported that approximately 3 million people in the United States alone are affected by gluten intolerance and Celiac Disease. Gluten intolerance or in its most severe form, Celiac Disease, is an immune reaction to eating any food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley and rye. It particularly effects the small intestine. The bad news is there is no cure for gluten intolerance or Celiac Disease. However, the good news is it can be managed. It can be managed through dietary restriction with is a gluten-free diet that is simply and effectively laid out in this guide. The Gluten-Free Lifestyle is your comprehensive guide to living with Celiac Disease and gluten intolerance. Learn tips, trick and life hacks to effectively live your life without massive restrictions.
- Directly supplies the body with glucosamine to help rebuild the body’s glucosamine and stimulate cartilage production
- Promotes joint health, joint mobility and joint comfort*
- Contains turmeric extract, an antioxidant-rich ingredient that studies have shown may promote joint comfort
- Contains Green Lipped Mussel, which supplements the body with omega 3 fatty acids, amino acids, and minerals
- Improves digestion*
- Supports heart health*
- Assists bowel movement and regularity*
- Helps remove toxic substances*
- Contains Vitamin C to help nourish the skin and promote our metabolism*
- Contains beneficial probiotics to protect the digestive tract and help the body better absorb vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Maintains optimal function of the digestive system*
- Promotes intestinal health*
- Relieves common gastrointestinal discomforts such as diarrhea, occasional constipation, and upset stomach*
- Helps facilitate the absorption of nutrients*
- Supports the body’s immune system*
- Boosts energy and reduce fatigue*.
- Protects the immune system*.
- Counters the effects of stress*.
- Improves mental clarity*.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease.
- Supports a normal healthy inflammatory response*
- Encourages healthy blood flow
- Provides antioxidant protection against harmful free radicals*
- Promotes blood vessel health*
- Supports healthy aging*
Dr. Lee Lorenzen's Cluster X2 creates clustered water.
- Delivers essential nutrients more efficiently*.
- Increases cellular hydration*.
- Improves cellular function and communication*.
- Promotes waste removal and elimination of toxins*.
- Replenishes levels of clustered water in our bodies, which decline naturally as we age.