Premium Noni Juice Information
- The noni fruit grows on the Morinda Citrifolia tree which thrives in tropical climates.
- Traditionally used by Polynesian healers for thousands of years for medicinal and therapeutic uses.*
- The noni fruit is naturally rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients, and bioflavonoids.
- Works at the cellular level in the body to support the natural function of the immune system.*
Noni Juice Key Health Benefits
- Supports the immune system*
- Promotes increased energy levels*
- Noni fruit naturally provides vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and bioflavonoids.
- Supplies antioxidants known to help rid the body of harmful free radicals.*
- USDA certified organic by QA (Quality Assurance International)
- Great for adults and children.
How Much Noni Juice is in a Single Bottle?
There is about 2 baskets worth of noni fruit in a single bottle of Premium Noni. One basket can hold anywhere between 50 and 130 noni fruits depending on the size of the fruits.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.